Inoar Cosmetics is preparing to conquer in 2019 another slice of the beauty market by launching its first children’s line. Inoar Baby Little Vegan, suitable for newborns and babies, and Inoar Little Vegan, for children, will arrive in 2019 on the market and will bring organic ingredients and 100% vegan formula. In addition to containing the best raw materials and being dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, the lines will feature a pet, the Pepê rabbit, and booklets for children.
“The new children’s lines are vegan, with no ingredients of animal origin, no animal testing, and reinforce our commitment to respect for life. The idea of launching products aimed at this audience first meets our commitments and values.We want children to look at products and, right now, realize the importance of making choices that protect nature, animals, and the environment, “says Innocence Manoel, creative, marketing and development director for Inoar Cosmetics.
“In creating this line, I had the purpose of leaving a very important legacy, essential in my journey as a mother, businesswoman and woman. I want to rescue some values for the children, who are increasingly subject to excesses of marketing communication: sharing, empathy, solidarity, care for the animals and the environment in which we live. I want to remember the importance of outdoor play, of contact with nature, of walking on the land, of home-made food, of games that bring sustainability issues and more generous attitudes into the home, teaching the little ones to look and learn from others, “she adds.
The Inoar Baby Little Vegan line will be composed of four products: Hair & Body Bath Gel, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, Massage Oil and Cologne. All suitable for newborns and infants.
· Baby Little Vegan Hair & Body Bath Gel: with marigold, organic chamomile and lavender oil, clean from head to toe, respecting the natural balance, without burning the eyes.
· Baby Little Vegan Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream: with marigold, organic camomile and passiflora oil, it strengthens the skin barrier, preventing dryness, providing immediate and prolonged hydration.
· Baby Little Vegan Massage Oil: with calendula, lavender, macadamia and organic passiflora oils and without synthetic preservatives, it is recommended for relaxing massages such as Shantala, which help relieve cramps, bring warmth and wellbeing from the very first day of life.
· Baby Little Vegan Cologne: 100% vegan formula and organic ingredients, refreshes and perfumes, providing a sensory olfactory from the first days of the baby’s life.
Inoar Little Vegan, for children, is composed of Shampoo, Conditioner, Cleansing Cream and Moisturizing Cream.
· Inoar Little Vegan Shampoo: 100% vegan formula, organic lavender and fruit vitamins, cleans softly, without burning eyes, and fortifies, preventing breakage and enhancing the natural health of the yarn.
· Inoar Little Vegan Conditioner: With 100% vegan formula, organic lavender oil and fruit vitamins, moisturizes and fortifies, preventing breakage and enhancing the natural health of the yarn.
· Inoar Little Vegan Cleansing Cream: 100% vegan formula and organic ingredients, it helps to leave the wires looser for the time to comb, respecting the natural balance and helping to fortify the wires.
· Inoar Little Vegan Moisturizing Cream: With the highly moisturizing properties of vitamin-rich avocado oil, it moisturizes while nourishing the skin.
The project also provides workshops, courses and events, called Horta and Jardim Encantado, aimed at children and their parents, educated by educators; and the comic book magazine release. In addition, part of the profit from the sale of the products will be reverted to social projects related to childhood.
Inoar Cosméticos brings the essence of its founders in its DNA: the creation of innovative products through the unique look of Inocência Manoel, Director of Marketing and Creation, and the administration of Alexandre Nascimento’s businesses. Inoar a brand of cosmetics inspired by various types of people, with innovation, cutting edge technology and the know-how of those who understands the needs of professionals and end consumers. In May 2018, Inoar Europe was inaugurated with a Technical and Training Center for distributors and professional hairdressers based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Facebook: Inoar Brasil
SAC: +55 11 4135.4555